Photo

Thinking of playing Island Life? GUESS WHAT

Island Island Life Life Life Island Why are you reading this tag? Island Life sux Island Life really does suck

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 John_From_Steam

John_From_Steam

Sniper Wolf

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

Yes... ISLAND LIFE, a POPULATED SERVER with ACTIVE ADMINS and 3 GIGABYTES worth of a download.... Yea, I played Island Life and I've been playing it for 4-5 days, basically learned most of the stuff like the RULES and players, but one thing sets me off about this community of TCG... THEIR ADMINS and the RULEZZZ. In the General rules of http://tcgaming.enjin.com/rules admins have FINAL say, and most of the admins are nice, then there are the 2nd set of admins, the teenager-infested-crap-hole of douchebag admins. Now what I'm saying is against the rules and admins of their servers, not about the server and things-you-can-do in the server part (plus the MASSIVE amount of DDOS they take is annoying as well.) As one of my friends, Joe decided to play some racing with me in his 80's modified car and I raced him in the Lambo; we came upon a bicycle man on the left of the road who is to be an "admin" and I go to the right of the road so I don't hit him, but he decided that if he dies by me, he can get money, and so he did go the right of the road and I hit him, which popped up the message of me killing him. I said sorry and picked up his 1000$ and went to him so he can have his money back. I went to the Civilian spawn and gave him his money, but he said that he had DRUGS on his body (which I did not see) and he wanted 200k compensation; I explained that I did not hit him on the road and he only had 1000$ and no drugs, but what do you know, this guy says give me 200k or I ban you, simple as that. After he said that I got on his Big Boi teamspeak channel and sucked up to him so he doesn't give me a ban because I liked playing on this server; he wanted my lambo as comp (lambos are 200k/over if I'm correct) and he put me in jail for 25 RL minutes. I waited there, speaking with my friend Joe as I decided that after I'm getting out, I'd like to make a review on their servers and not play on their servers for the rest of my life. And so, here I am, typing to you so you do not have to sit through this crap and get frustrated about this ridiculous community of TCG. I hope you choose well about their servers. Thanks for reading. 

#2 //GG// CryptoDux

//GG// CryptoDux

Quebecer

• |GG| Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
Forum Wizard
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:26 PM

Same Here

Admins sucks.... sucks... sucks...

Did I mention they sucked?

Not going to play on their servers anymore

YouTube - CryptoDux Twitter @CryptoDux Facebook /CryptoDuxYT Google+ CryptoDux

f16acbae1737bfba8717d12cf6fea735.png

#3 Gooftroop

Gooftroop

Darth Vader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Oops!
  • LocationWouldn't you like to know

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hey there is multiple Island Life servers.  If you launch Island Life filter for SOMC.  Join their Island Life server the admins are cool, DevilDogGamer plays on there and don't fanboy him they will kick you from server.  But that's only so people don't get spammed on global by his fanboys. 65 slots.  Only need to be in their ts if your Cop.  Can only be cop if you are trained. They do their trainings on Wednesday around 2 or 4 pm est

"It's time to kick asses and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

#4 John_From_Steam

John_From_Steam

Sniper Wolf

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hey there is multiple Island Life servers.  If you launch Island Life filter for SOMC.  Join their Island Life server the admins are cool, DevilDogGamer plays on there and don't fanboy him they will kick you from server.  But that's only so people don't get spammed on global by his fanboys. 65 slots.  Only need to be in their ts if your Cop.  Can only be cop if you are trained. They do their trainings on Wednesday around 2 or 4 pm est

I know there are multiple life servers, I'm just talking about TCG

#5 Gooftroop

Gooftroop

Darth Vader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Oops!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

I know.  Just letting you know of a great one.

#6 osumplayer_lolpl007

osumplayer_lolpl007

Arthas

• Soldier
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

now i kind of realise how good in comparsion to some servers our admins are..

i seriously need to think about getting a better signature sometime..

#7 John_From_Steam

John_From_Steam

Sniper Wolf

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

I know.  Just letting you know of a great one.

Just played it with Evan and he got banned for TALKING IN SIDE CHAT ON CIVVIES and a guy who rdms gets an WARNING from an admin. Worse than TCG

#8 Gooftroop

Gooftroop

Darth Vader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Oops!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Well he broke a rule.  The thing is today people were flipping out on the admins because of a mission file change.  They were probably tired of it.  But yes the guy who got a warning was probably a member from their community for a long time.

#9 John_From_Steam

John_From_Steam

Sniper Wolf

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

Well he broke a rule.  The thing is today people were flipping out on the admins because of a mission file change.  They were probably tired of it.  But yes the guy who got a warning was probably a member from their community for a long time.

He was a nine year old, guessing that they allow a prepubescent child in the community. GG

#10 Gooftroop

Gooftroop

Darth Vader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Oops!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

Ummm...before you speak next time realize that this community does the same thing.  We don't discriminate why should they?  Also, I was not aware that it was a so called "prepubescent child".  But still my guess remains the same.  Your friend was breaking a key rule.  RDMing affects one person.  Meanwhile, talking in side affects the whole civilian faction.  I mean, I don't like to go around hearing someone yelling in side chat.  Its supposed to be roleplay.  RDMing is a whole lot more RP than being able to hear someone from over 4k away.

#11 Gooftroop

Gooftroop

Darth Vader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Oops!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

Thanks for the negative rep guys.  Alls I was explaining was what probably happened.

#12 LostS77

LostS77

Mario

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

OK so I am not the only one who had issues with these TCG Island Life Admins.  I decided hey I would try it out.  So I get everything downloaded and get on.  OK interesting and then all of a sudden they are rebooting.  OK fine.  The server rebooted, 20-30 minutes later I finally get back in and I head off and bought a Crown Vic just b/c.  So I am just driving around trying to learn the area and I enter an area that is a loop around and tons of cops there.  Well as I come back around to pull out a cop is standing in my way and a helicopter lands directly in my path.  So I sit there and then I notice in chat some cop is telling me to leave.  So instead of using global or side chat to talk I use direct and I keep trying to tell the cop "Hey your helicopter landed in front of me.  I need it to move".. Well they couldn't hear me for some reason.  So i did it in chat and they still insisted.  So fine, I attempted to pull around and the side of my car nics the helicopter and next thing I know everything is exploding.  Server has been up for ohh 45 minutes now and I have only been on it for about 5 or 10.  Next thing I see is people demanding I comp them.  I explain in chat that why should I comp anyone for anything when I clearly said they landed in front of me and they forced me to leave.  Well 5 minutes pass with them still demanding me to comp them and I am flat out refusing.  I only have 5k total.  So I am walking out of the area where everything went boom and I see cars coming down the street so I stop (still on the side walk) and one of them runs me over.  The person who runs me over then puts in channel they want me to comp them still for that explosion.  I refuse again, and well one of them wanting comp is an admin and said if I don't comp them, they will ban me.  Well a few minutes later I am banned cause I still refuse to comp them for 3 or 4 crown vics and a helicopter.

So tell me, how is one supposed to comp that many vehicles and a heli when the server has only been up for 45 minutes?  I will be honest, these guys really ruined my taste for doing any of the Life mods for Arma.  I was only their TS the entire time, no one ever came to the channel I was sitting in and just seemed like as you said "teenager-infested-crap-hole of douchebag admins" ruining an interesting and maybe fun mod.

#13 ghostman2

ghostman2

Sniper Wolf

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:02 AM

I used to play island life untill one admin came up to me and I shot him because he pulled at a shotgun and I shot him. I picked up his gun and his money and gave him back his money. After I gave him his money he demanded I gave back all his money. I explained I had given him all the monwy he had on him but he still denied it. Suddenly three lambos pull up outside and the guy I killed got out. I had three friends with me we were all armednpppppp

#14 ghostman2

ghostman2

Sniper Wolf

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:04 AM

They instant killed us all after we shot all of the in the head. I suddenly get banned from the server and thats why I don't island life.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Island, Island Life, Life, Life Island, Why are you reading this tag?, Island Life sux, Island Life really does suck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!