431 replies to this topic

#1 //GG// rhinoCRUNCH

//GG// rhinoCRUNCH

Lifts brah

• Forum Admin
  • 1,420 posts
Forum King

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:46 AM

The developers over at 7 Days to Die have given me some keys to give away in celebration of their kickstarter launch and because they are so awesome.  If you are unfamiliar with the game, you can see it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqmHuO0mUQ8 

Everyone can participate! 

To participate:

EDIT: PEOPLE ARE EXPLOITING OUR REP SYSTEM BY MAKING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS.  BECAUSE OF THIS, WE HAVE INCREASED THE POSITIVE REP REQUIRED AND POST COUNT.  ALSO, 5 KEYS ARE CONFIRMED.

-You must have 10 posts, 5 positive rep then answer this question:

Spoiler

If you answered yes to the above, it is okay, you will not be disqualified! :)   Just remember our servers, forums, and  our favorite game developers make money working hard so that you may enjoy them.  Please say no to adblock and support the games you love by buying them!

Before you PM me, please read HERE.

#2 MDRN Buddha

MDRN Buddha

Respect

• Premium
  • 442 posts
Knowledgeable

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:02 AM

I have never used adblock because I think its retarded, because in all honesty, 60 seconds for an add isnt going to kill me and I can refill my water. And Ive never illegally downloaded video games! Woot woot go me haha. 

I watched all your videos on it so far and it seems like such a blast. I would deff love to play it and get down on it with others!

Rhino you are so awesome for doing these kind of things for us :D

First in, Last Out
Cav Scouts

#3 Burns

Burns

Shang Tsung

• Soldier
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Good Stuff
  • LocationWest Virginia Country Roads

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:12 AM

Hi, Rhino. I created my forum account this morning and don't have any rep/posts but I figured I'd post and give it a go anyways!

Do you use Adblock on this website?

Nope, I've never used adblock. I watch your videos/reigistered on your website to support your community and videos!

Do you illegally torrent video games?

I've torrented Amnesia and Far Cry 3 within the last few months, however I only ever torrented a game I was unsure about. If the game lives up to what it's supposed to be, I buy it to support the developers. 

P.S, I've been glued to your recent videos waiting for the new parts in your 7dtd series, keep em coming. :)

#4 exogravis

exogravis

Darth Vader

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
Valued

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:19 AM

I don't use add block and 

I don't use torrent.  I'm surprised torrent is still in use.  always thought it went the way of napster.

Posted Image

#5 scragnog

scragnog

Web Guru

• Forum Admin
  • 295 posts
Knowledgeable

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

I don't use Adblock on here any more, I have it added to my exception list cuz I'm just that awesome!

Since Steam, I haven't torrented a single game, I'm going legit yo!

Although, even if I did pirate, it wouldn't be dirty torrents, it'd be using the glorious Usenet!

#6 dimitrion

dimitrion

Shadow Link

• Soldier
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:23 AM

Do you use Adblock on this website?  nope not using it. not even know how to get one tough xD

Do you illegally torrent video games? nope, altough sometimes its tempting with some games wich are priced way to high. but for sake of devs and respect for them i just dont.

anyway rhino awesome things you doing here man.

also many other people who contribute to this

#7 Gr1ff1n

Gr1ff1n

Shang Tsung

• Soldier
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Good Stuff
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:23 AM

Hey there,

The game looks top and i'm looking forward to new videos of it, but even better would be able to play it myself. :D  So here are my answers:

Do i use adblock on this site?
I don't use adblock at all because it's easy to ignore the ads anyway

Do I illegally torrent video games?
Not anymore I did download about 5 games last year but then i decided to stop that and show the developers my love  :)

@Burns Now you have one positive rep  ;)

#8 destrodxbad83

destrodxbad83

Mario

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

No i don't use Adblock

Yes, but not often :)

I'am French and I like your video!

#9 ltsmiles

ltsmiles

Mario

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:32 AM

Do I use adblock? Yes and no. Yes, my roomate uses it on the computer(we share it) but no, I didn't want it nor do I need it.

Have I ever torrented games?

No, never. That is cheap and *** and I feel people that do it should have their tesicles stomped on.

Anyway, hope I win this comp.

#10 PorkyTheBandit

PorkyTheBandit

Shang Tsung

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Oops!
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:47 AM

Hello rhino, I just want to say that I love watching your videos on this game, and would love to make some of my own. This game looks amazing and I think it has potential. 

Do you use Adblock on this website? No, I like to support things and let people get money. 

Do you illegally torrent video games? Nope, I like to give the game developers what they earned. 

#11 Swix

Swix

Revolver Ocelot

• Premium
  • 153 posts
Valued
  • LocationWellington, New Zealand

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:58 AM

I am using adblock but have now added it to exceptions

I did use torrents till up to a year ago when our government released some new laws regarding content not paid for 

Crunch Army New Zealand Platoon

#12 eTNiX

eTNiX

Mario

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:01 AM

... use Adblock?

Yes ! Cous I've got a bad Computer / very bad Internet , so i rly dont want to load every site i go 5 min.

... illegally torrent video Games?

Maybe I would do that if i would have a good Internet (loading softwares with 100kbit/s, OP!), but IDK, now

i just laugh at my friends which just get an attorney letter and must pay 2.000€. :D

My first video about 7 Days to Die and i f****** love this Game! But 35$ it's to much for me and till 2014 i cant wait.

Sry for my bad english , hope i win 1 Key !:D

#13 toxy

toxy

Mario

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

I do use adblock to block malicious content on the web, which there is plenty of. However It is disabled for trusted sites which provide no malicious code/scripts.

As for pirating, no I do not. 

This game is looking and sounding quite promising!

#14 DrMarkoMMO

DrMarkoMMO

Mario

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

-No,I don't need it

-No because it's against the law

#15 Etrigan

Etrigan

Mario

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:09 AM

I do use adblock on sites but not on certain sites that I enjoy the content I am viewing which gives back to the original content holder.

I do not illegally torrent video games since the devs themselves put their hearts into it.

#16 zemco999

zemco999

Shang Tsung

• Soldier
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Good Stuff
  • LocationMassachusetts USA

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

Do you use Adblock on this website? No I do not, it is under my exceptions (as are any forums I visit)

Do you illegally torrent video games? Yes. I do torrent them, but only to see if I enjoy them. Like recently, I torrented Flight Simulator X, to try the full version. I did not like it so I deleted it. Then I torrented Alan Wake. Loved the game so I bought the full game on Steam to support the devs!

#17 Frankyboy440

Frankyboy440

Shang Tsung

• Soldier
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:12 AM

I usually use it on different websites like YouTube etc, but I know that many YouTubers earn money on the ads so I tend to disable ad-block when I got to watch their videos, just to support them :) I also added a filter to show ads on this site :D

No, I don't. Someone asked me if I wanted to play Skyrim with him and he sent me a torrent file and I was really confused XD I know that making games takes long time and if people can just download them then the people who made the game just wasted their time since people don't pay for it.

My brother helped / days to die reach 200k, but unfortunately I spent all my money on my hobby(making a halo suit) so I didn't have anything left to donate :( Getting this game would be so awesome! :D then I could play with my brother and everyone else and maybe start up my YouTube channel again(No, not trying to advertise it)

Thanks for making this competition :D

#18 bluemike61

bluemike61

Mario

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Oops!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:19 AM

Do you use Adblock on this website?: No I do not because what if I find a AD that I actually think is intersting?

Do you illegally torrent video games?: No. Its better to buy games because the download would be faster and its not much of a hassle.

#19 Canari

Canari

Mario

• Soldier
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

Yes, I use AdBlock Plus but no I don't pirate video games because I respect the people who made them.
Why do I use adBlock ? Because I think it's faster and I watch a lot of videos!

#20 Sonar7209

Sonar7209

Sniper Wolf

• Soldier
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Good Stuff

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:24 AM

Do you use Adblock? Yes but I whitelist sites I want to support, Like this one.

Do you Ilegally download games?: No, It steals from developers and the FBI will come knocking

I just wanted to say thank you for doing this so I can support the community for the 5 months

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 7 days to die, 7 days to die giveaway, 7 days to die game giveaway, 7d2d giveaway, funpimps giveaway, 7 days to die alpha giveaway, 7D2D key giveaway, 7 days to die keys giveaway, 7 days to die keys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!